Feb 14, 2009

Not just 1 but 2 CRY BABIES!




The other night I was trying to make dinner so Logan was taking care of the kids. Well Jaxon is a big momma's boy and Loren is in this major whinney stage, she just needs some extra attention from mom. Anyways, Jaxon cried and cried and Logan was trying everything to calm him down and nothing was working and than Loren got in trouble for trying to climb up on the stove while I was cooking so she started crying and wouldn't stop. So Logan put them both on the couch, side by side and just let them cry. It was so funny cause Loren would look over at Jaxon and than just try to cry harder than he was. I had to get some pictures cause it was too funny. I love my children more than anything but this specific day I could NOT wait till it was bedtime.

No comments: