Mar 20, 2009

Picture Time





















































































































































































































































































I just went and got the kids pictures taken and I can't believe how much they have grown!!! I wanted to get Jaxon done for his 3 months (I was a couple weeks late) and than get some taken in their Broncos outfits so I can do something special for Logan for Fathers Day. We came up with the idea to also take some pictures in the bathtub of the kids together and than seperate. I am doing their bathroom in rubber duckies, so the pictures of them in the tub will be hung up in their bathroom. We got some very cute pictures that I just had to share with everybody. Lorens hair looked so stinking cute when I left the house, the little pony tails were all curled. By the time we had reached the studio they were coming un-curled. I look at the pictures and her hair actually looks pretty funny, but all well its her and that cute little smile and attitude that makes the picture, not her hair!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

These pics are so adorable!!! When are you coming into town?