Jun 9, 2009

Just a little update






















WOW! Its been about a month since I posted anything. At the beginning of this month we took Loren in for her 2 year check up and Jaxon in for his 6 month. Loren is 19.13 lbs and 31" tall! Jaxon is 15 lbs and 25" tall! Yes, thats right everybody, Jaxon is almost as big as his sister! We just celebrated my "25th" birthday and it was a lot of fun! My mother n law threw a little BBQ and Lisa (friend of the family) made me a homemade carrot cake and it was delicious!!!! Today I finally decided to video Jaxon's army crawl.... thats right, Jaxon turned 6 months and starting doing the army crawl everywhere!!!!!!!!!!! Now that he can get to whatever he wants, Loren and him fight a lot more, since he can get to all of her toys, LOL.I just really hope that the walking don't come early! I hope everyone enjoys this video and here are just some random pictures I have taken with my new camera that Logan bought me for my birthday! Also here in the next couple days, if you click on our business site, memorable moments, their will be some pictures on there that we just recently took!






No comments: