Dec 9, 2009

Jaxons Birthday Parties

Sorry this post is a little late. I have been very busy and when I finally get time to do something I just want to relax and be with the kids. We went to Tooele for Thanksgiving and it was a lot of fun. While we were there we had a birthday party for Jaxon at Carls Jr. We had a lot of family come and also are good friends Hope and Tom. Jaxon got very spoiled and we had a lot of fun. When we got back from Tooele we had another little bday party for him at our house. We got him cake with fudge and I knew he would be a major mess. Jaxon dove into the cake and had a blast, he started playing peek-a-boo so all you could see was his blue eyes. I can't believe my baby boy is 1 and walking all over the place. He has such a cute personality and makes us all laugh.

No comments: