May 25, 2010

Loren is 3!!!!!

I know this is a few weeks late but life is kind of out of control right now! I can't believe that my little girl is 3!!!! Loren has brought so much joy into our lives, I can't even explain all of my feelings for this little girl. In the last few weeks it seems like she has grown up soooo much and I start getting kind of sad! The things she says and the things she does is amazing. I love it when she comes running up to me and says "your my mom"!!! Yes Loren, I am your mom and I hope one day I will be your best friend! The sparkle this little girl has in her eye brightens up my days so much. In the next few months she will be starting preschool and dance and as happy as I am for these events to take place I am also so sad that she is growing up sooo fast. Here is a few pictures of the last 3 years of Lorens awesome journey that will be continuing for many many years to come!

1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

That is such a sweet post! She is a darling little girl and she looks a lot like her mommy!