Dec 11, 2008

Christmas Time!!






















I can't believe Christmas is almost here and that Jaxon is almost 2 weeks old already. We just went today and got family pictures taken. There are some very precious ones of Loren and Jaxon. Loren really does love her baby brother. She is constantly trying to give him kisses, hugs and any time he cries she lays her head next to his and rubs it. She hasn't shown to much jealousy but there has been a little coming out. Matter of fact, the other day, Jaxon started crying so I picked him up and told him it was okay and started patting his back, well Loren looked at him and than me and she started to pretend cry and laid her head on my shoulder. I told her it was okay and she reached around and started patting her own back. It was very cute!!! Here are some of the pictures taken today, I hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh they are so cute together!!!

Living My Dream said...

What great pictures... aren't they just so fun and amazing???!!! Hope you enjoy every second of this wonderful Christmas season!