Dec 6, 2008

How Fast They Change...











Jaxon is 1 week old as of today and I can't believe how he has changed in just this week. I like to call him "little squirt" because he is very good at squirting as all you moms with little boys know what I mean. He sleeps well during the day on his own but at night he thinks he needs to be in moms arms. We are working on getting that changed. He is a very good eater and seems to be doing well with his weight. The poor little guy has the cold that we all have had and I feel bad because there isn't much we can do cause he is sooo tiny.




Loren is coming home today and I can't wait! I miss that little stink so much. Our house just hasn't felt quite the same without her here. I am curious on how she is going to do or act with her little brother here. I'm glad Logan is on his 7 days off so that he can help between the two of them. I want to do all I can to show her I still love her just as much as I did before Jaxon and she is not going to be left out.




Well here are a few pictures of Jaxon since we have been home, and many more to come!!!

1 comment:

Living My Dream said...

Congratulations! I saw you had him and was so excited for you! Hope to see him in person soon.

Kim