Apr 1, 2009

We got what???

We went to Tooele last weekend for my cousin Kim & JP's son Bridgers blessing. We got to Tooele pretty early saturday and went and watched my brother Nates flag football game. When we got to the game, Logan had to go to the restroom so he dropped me and the kids off and left. There was a park so we hung out there cause of Loren. This lady and her daughter walked up with 3 or 4 puppies that were free. I told them NO, I wasn't interested, not with such a long drive to Nevada and a fairly new baby and also potty training my daughter. A few minutes went by and I asked the mother what kind they were, she told me black lab and blue healer. Those are pretty good dogs but NO THANK YOU!!!! Logan got back and I went to sit in the truck with Jaxon so I could feed him. When I was done and walked back to the park, Logan says "I want one and that black one is a female and very cute". Well I didn't put my foot down very well cause we brought home a new little pup and named her Oreo! I will try to post pictures soon. We also went to the car show in Salt Lake and we took Nate with us. We had fun looking at all the awesome old and new cars and motorcycles. Nate got to meet Rico off of Hannah Montana, he was so excited, I will also try to post pictures of that. Sunday was the baby blessing and boy was it a full house!!! The Hansens took up the majority of the chapel and Kim & JP's house, LOL. But it was such a fun and great time! The kids got spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa Putnams house and also at Great Grandma and Grandpa Smiths house. We got to stop and see my friend Steph and her new baby that was only 1 week old. His name is Tyson and he is sooooo... cute and tiny! I just wish we could have stayed in Tooele a few more days.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I like the name Oreo that is cute. How do you like her? Im so glad that you stopped by. Let me know when you come back into town maybe we can get together for lunch