Apr 20, 2009

A week in Tooele
















The Saturday before Easter I decided to load the kids up and head to Tooele and spend Easter with my family. Logan had to work all week, including Easter, and I wanted to go so I could spend my moms birthday with her anyways. Before we left Saturday, we went to the local grocery store with Grandma Penny and Aunt Jilyn to do an Easter egg hunt with Loren. She had a lot of fun and caught on really quick. Penny had pictures of that I will post those later. After the hunt we went inside the store and seen the Easter Bunny and Bubbles the Clown. We finally got on our way to Tooele and got there about 4:30. Nate had been anxiously waiting for us so we could color easter eggs. I stripped Loren completely naked, except for a diaper, and let her have a free for all with the color and eggs. Before my mom filled the containers with water, sneaky little Loren grabbed the blue tablet and stuck it in her mouth. Yes, there for a minute my daughter had a BLUE mouth!
Sunday morning Loren and Nate hunted easter eggs and looked through their baskets full of candy! That afternoon we went over to my Grandma Ruths house for dinner with the whole family including Great Grandma Smith! It was a very yummy and wonderful dinner with AWESOME dessert!
All in all I had a great trip and so did the kids. I got to have lunch with some awesome friends, Hope, Stephanie and Marcasa, my mom even came along for that! Got to see lots of family and friends. I got my hair cut and colored, I'll post pictures of that later!!!

No comments: