Nov 2, 2008

Halloween





























WOW, I can't believe Halloween is already over with!! Where did the month go? We had a really good Halloween. Logan had a meeting and wasn't suppose to get done till 5:30 but ended up getting done a little early. He met Loren and I over at his moms house and we left from there and went to see Grandma & Grandpa Rodgers and than went to the Trunk or Treat at the church. Loren didn't mind any of the costumes too much. Every time candy was put in her bucket she would try to put her bucket down and get to the candy so she could eat it. I think she is like her Grandpa Deron and has a major sweet tooth! We only were at the Trunk or Treat for about 30 minutes, thank goodness, since it was sooooo.... cold! Afterwards we went into town and went to the Redlion and had dinner with Logans parents and his sister. We saw some really cool costumes. There was a lady that sat behind us that was a witch and had her face all painted and a big nose on her, Loren did not like that one bit! She kept hiding behind me and peeking over my shoulder, it was really funny. We got home about 9:30 and our wild child, well was WILD!!!!!! I want to thank Grandma Janette for her costume this year. I was soooo... thankful for it. It kept her extra warm.

No comments: