Nov 11, 2008

How do you relax??

My mom is going to meet us in wendover tomorrow and take Loren till next tuesday or wednesday, almost a whole week!! And my mother in law took her with her today so I could get rest and relax. I have to admit I have forgotten how to RELAX!!!!!!!!!! I am here on the computer, writing about nothing, because I don't know what else to do. I think about taking a nap, but I'm not a big nap person. I am very thankful for my mom and mother in law, I just feel lost with out Loren. My mom has been offering to take Loren for awhile, but this last few days have been really hard on me so I've decided to take her up on it. I've been feeling more contractions than I should be at this point. Today they've gotten really bad but I know it has to do with stress and some bad news that I have received. My one aunt Joann isn't doing good at all and than I found out that my aunt Judy is in the hospital and they have confirmed that she has had a heart attack, but they are still running tests to see what else is wrong. I just really hope everything turns out for the best. I just really hope I can learn how to relax the next few days and keep this baby boy in for at least 1 or 2 more weeks. Anybody have any ideas?

No comments: