Nov 6, 2008

Loren and her dad!

The last couple weeks something has really caught my attention and it sends a feeling through me that I just can't explain. As most of you know, Logan works LONG days. He leaves at 5 a.m and doesn't get home till 8:30 p.m. Its hard cause he misses out on a lot with Loren. Anyways I've been trying to keep Loren up so she can see him, even if its only for 10 or 15 minutes. As soon as he walks through that door she yells DAD and goes running to him. She will just started talking to him and laughing. Well for a good 5 or 10 minutes they sit in the kitchen together and just talk. She will help him (she thinks she is helping anyways) put his lunch together for the next day. But when she goes running and talking to him, its like she is telling him all about her day. The look in their eyes and tone in their voice is one of a kind. They are so excited to see each other. Seeing and hearing this go on, sends this chill and feeling through my body that I can not describe. It just makes a perfect ending to a long day. I am so happy to see that since Logan is gone so much for work. I just had to share that.

No comments: