Nov 22, 2008

Relaxation Cut A Little Short











Well my relaxing days were cut short last week. My mom had taken Loren so I could get some rest and also get things done before the baby would come and the first day I was completely alone without Logan or Loren I got a phone call from my mom and was informed that my aunt Joann had passed away. Though it was very hard to hear and accept it was such a blessing. She had been fighting cancer for nearly 5 years. I was very close to her, she was more like a mom to me than just an aunt. I was able to talk and share some of my memories of her at the funeral and I was so happy that I got that oppurtunity. It was a beautiful service with lots of funny stories. Though I miss her more than anything, I know she is with her husband and parents and she is cancer and pain free. I'm posting some pictures of the cemetery and also the luncheon

No comments: