Jan 2, 2009

Good-Bye 2008, Hello 2009

WOW! What a year it has been. We have had our ups and downs this year. Loren turned 1 in May and started running in June! We found out in late April, early May that we were Pregnant and we had a handsome baby boy Jaxon on Nov 29. We celebrated being in our house for 1 year and we have fixed and changed a lot of things. I was nominated to be the secretary of the girls softball board for Elko and Spring Creek!! Stupid I know. On the downside, I lost somebody very special in my life, my aunt Joann. She passed away from cancer on Nov 14. She was more like a mom than an aunt and I still find my days hard. I want to call her everytime Loren does something new and than I stop and remember I can't. I've had to help her son Troy evict some people from her house out here that she was renting and it was hard because there was kids involved and it was almost Christmas time. Thank goodness they got to stay till after Christmas was over. We had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year and we are really looking forward to what 2009 has in store for us!

No comments: