Jan 26, 2009

Kids!





























I absolutely love my life as a mother and wife! I couldn't imagine my life any other way. I am so blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom and raise my children and watch them grow and change in every way possible. As I have said in previous blogs, I was nervous on how Loren would act and treat her little brother. I have not had to worry about her one bit! She is such a wonderful big sister. If or when Jaxon is crying she goes and tries to give him his pacifier if I don't get to him quick enough. She is always trying to kiss him and she will touch him and say "soft". Of course the other day she did sit on him and than accidentally dropped the monitor on his head, but she did say "sorry" and gave him a kiss. Anyways I took some pictures to show how much she loves her brother and also to show how much are little guy is growing. I can't believe he is 2 months old!!

1 comment:

The Quintana Family said...

I can't believe how much Jaxon has grown!!! What cute kiddos you have!!!