Oct 25, 2008

Bed Rest

I'm really trying to figure out how in the heck I am suppose to be on bed rest or even take it easy for that matter. Yesterday was Logans first day back to work since I had went to the hospital. I had nobody around but Loren and me. She was pretty good for the most part. She stayed really entertained for the morning and early afternoon but after her nap she was wild and into everything and seemed to be very demanding. The hard part is I can sit here on the couch but she plays the up and down game and that gets really uncomfortable on me. Lets just say by the time Logan got home, I was soooo.... tired, wore out and hurting. I'm just thankful for naps and bedtimes!! I think I may even take my mom up on taking Loren for a week just to give me some good rest.

No comments: