Oct 26, 2008
















I thought I would post some pictures of our trip out to Logans work, Barrick Goldstrike. We got to go out there the end of July to take pictures and video of Family Days and put a DVD together. These are the trucks that Logan works on every day he is out there. I really feel bad for the poor guy. They have a hour long bus ride (one way) and than work 12 hour days. It also takes him about 20 min to get to the bus from our house. He leaves our house at 5 in the morning and doesn't return till 8:20 at night. I guess we need to make a living one way or another, huh. I just couldn't get over how big the dump trucks our. They are the biggest around. We also got a picture of us by a bar of GOLD!!!! Man how I wish I could take that home.

2 comments:

Gomiya said...

beautiful baby and very nice images. Congratulations!!!

I´m sure your aut will cure.

I send regards from spanish.

night night

Knittingknutty said...

I hope you don't mind me commenting. I just hit the next button at the top of the page and there you were. My husband also works long days and I miss him so. You have a beautiful family. I hope you don't mind if I come back by.