Oct 18, 2008

Trip to Utah



Well we just got back from a trip to Utah. It was a long trip and it seemed like we were always on the go. We arrived to Utah on Friday and we went to dinner with our friends Hope and Tom at the Elks and than we went and watched the Tooele Homecoming game. My nephew Wade was playing so we thought we would go and support him and our old school. It was sad cause Tooele got there but kicked on their homecoming. On saturday we went to the Salt Lake Temple. Hope and Tom got sealed and asked us to be apart of it and it was so amazing. After the sealing we took some pictures and than we went to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and ate at The Roof. Logan and I had never been and OH MY GOSH... it was sooooo GOOD!! We had a gorgeous view of the temple and a peaceful dinner without a wild child. On sunday we went up to Duchesne and spent some time with my Aunt Joann. She has been fighting cancer for the past 4-5 years and has went through 3 rounds of chemo and 1 round of radiation. She has an infection that has spread completely threw her body and they don't expect her to be here much longer. Its was really hard to see her but it was such a blessing as well. I got some really good pictures of her and Loren and me. (I will post them as soon as I have some time. I'm just glad we got to go and spend a couple of days cause its probably the last time we will see her. When we left Duchesne we stopped by Spanish Fork and spent a couple of hours with my grandma and grandpa Purcell. It was awesome to see them, it had been a whole year!! Time really does fly by. They let Loren pick out a pumpkin so we will be carving that sometime this week.

No comments: