Oct 20, 2008

Not again

Well the thing we have feared with this pregnancy has come true!! I started having contractions on saturday so went into the hospital and now I am on or suppose to be on full bedrest, blah. I had to spend the night in the hospital and all I could think about is "how am I suppose to be on full bedrest with a 17 month old wild child". Logan works 12 hour days and is gone a total of 15. When he is home he helps tonz!!!! Anyways you might be hearing from me a lot more now that all I can do is sit and try to take care of Loren

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh I cant believe that you will be on bed rest for that long!! How is Loren being for you?

The Quintana Family said...

I'm with you...how do you be on full bedrest with a toddler??? Well pretty much with any kids! Obviously older ones are more independent, but even with Syd and Dom I couldn't do full bedrest. I hope everything turns out ok. Oh and welcome to the blogging world LOL